Senior Procurement officer
Purchasing and Procurement
The Senior Procurement Officer will have overall responsibility for managing all procurement processes effectively so that contracts are executed within approved time-frames and costs. Such activities include;
-developing and /or reviewing procurement strategies
-Ensuring tender documents are developed with clearly defined scope of works/deliverables/specifications
– Commercial Risks are allocated appropriately between contracting parties,
– Participate in tender evaluation & negotiation processes, write and/or review tender evaluation reports, compile contract documents for executive.
- Thriving in a high volume/work load environment and completing tasks within deadlines.
- Providing effective support and leadership in providing procurement/contract management support for staff to deliver capital and facilities maintenance works, often at a short notice.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders within the Asset Management and the Procurement Solutions Directorate.
Successful Applicants will need to demonstrate the following;
– Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and experience in contract management within construction and facilities management.
– Contract administration,/ management, variations and claims management.
– Demonstrated knowledge of NSW Governments Procurement policies, systems, practices, procedures and legislation.
To apply for this role, please send a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted