Senior Project Manager (HCM)
Public Sector and Government
Seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with strong knowledge around HCM and the ability to extract decisions from key stakeholders. The Senior Project Manager will manage and coordinate projects of varying complexities and size for Transport NSW, in a dynamic environment managing and maintaining schedules and plans, risk and issue registers.
- Model good leadership to inspire direction and delivery, develop people, and drive change.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Manage all Projects end to end ensuring alignment to strategy and financial year plans.
- Ensures projects delivered in IT Enterprise Applications align to Enterprise Portfolio Management (ePMO) frameworks, standards and reporting.
- Develop and deliver services and support Hire to Retire project and program management capability across the organisation to reduce project related risk.
- Supports the management of demand and allocation of program and project resources.
- Create clarity of project scope in a very dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Identify interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Establish effective teams and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Manage work across a multi-vendor environment.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing HR business and technology projects.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying Key program and project problems, working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans to address key risks and Issues and ensure they are monitored and managed.
- Capacity to operate both independently using initiative, self-direction and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs and projects in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing adequate program and project budgets, including all related forecasts.