Senior Quality Engineer | Quality Assurance | Testing
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be influencing a team of developers who are working on the next generation of our client’s billing system. You will be using both your technical and non-technical skills to take teams to the next level of QA maturity. You will be working directly with dev teams and will be required to offer your consulting skills on areas like, but not limited to, automation and scaling etc.
You will be working for a global leader in software solutions on a rolling 6 month contract!
- Experience in supporting development of new features by risk identification and mitigation.
- Influence and collaborate with people outside the dev team like PMs/SRE/Customer Advocates.
- Experience in coaching and training.
- Experience with distributed systems, bringing your passion to solve testing challenges in this new space will be highly desirable.
- Experience with working embedded in development teams.
- Always seeking for opportunities to improve processes within the team.
- DevTools passion is a plus, previous experience with Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket.
- JAVA (or some OO language) knowledge will be an added advantage.
The Value You Deliver:
- Enabling team members to build quality approach into delivery from the beginning
- Understanding detailed testing requirements by coordination with the Development team and Client Users
- Setting an overall vision to direct and inform the Squads’ quality work
- Measuring progress against the defined strategy and goals
- Looking for opportunities to innovate and take thoughtful risks in order to get things done better
- Participating in stand-ups to provide updates on work-in-progress, clarify requirements and answer questions
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this contract role then please apply ASAP to secure your interview slot today!