Senior Recruitment Consultant
The role will be supporting recruitment efforts from various sites and will act as a point of contact for business/hiring managers on resourcing needs. It will deliver contemporary client focused talent resourcing solutions and services to assist with the development of best practice talent policies, programs, tools, and governance.
- Identify, design and develop talent resourcing services including candidate attraction, selection,
assessment and pipeline management to deliver contemporary talent and resourcing initiatives and solutions
- Advise, as subject matter expert, on quality recruitment, attraction and talent resourcing methodologies that respond to business requirements
- Coach and develop key stakeholders to apply a standard approach to talent resourcing and identify opportunities for improvements to deliver a consistent quality workforce to meet business current and future talent needs
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with key business stakeholders through consultation and collaboration, responsive advice and service ensure recruitment, attraction and talent resourcing programs are integrated into business as usual programs
The ideal candidate must have:
- Relevant qualification and experience in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Project Support within the public sector or large organization
- Strong demonstration of end to end recruitment and onboarding support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High confidence in stakeholder engagement and client management
- Availability: Immediate
Initially a 6 month assignment, this will be an ongoing opportunity offering career progression, lots of variety and a supportive and dynamic environment.
To apply please send a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.