Senior Risk Officer
Public Sector and Government
Exciting opportunity for a Seasoned Risk and Issue Manager to play a key role in the development, Implementation and ongoing monitoring of Enterprise Wide Risk Management practices within a large very complex government environment undergoing enormous change and transformation.
Keys aspects of the Senior Risk & Issues Management role will include the following;
-Building an issue and risk management & registration framework that reflects government and industry best practice and values.
-Conduct independent assessments to identify issues, duplication’s and overlaps between issues, implement required changes, determine issue severity and determine required actions.
-Represent the Executive Director in liaising with other business units, agencies, Private sector organisations and community groups to develop effective relationships.
– Manage relationships with organisation wide stakeholders
To be successful in the Senior Risk and Issues Management role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Demonstrated experience managing risk and issues in a similar, Enterprise Program Management Office.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in enterprise wide strategies, policies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Proven experience within a large-scale IT transformation program.
- Experience in the use of Prince 2 and MSP program management.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
This is an exciting and high profile opportunity, to apply please send a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. For further details please call Zoe Sullivan on ph. 9220 3400.