Service Desk Analyst
This privately owned organisation have become champions in streamlining and simplifying businesses through the use of cloud based technology enabling businesses to become more connected and collaborative. Due to unprecedented growth they are adding to their team.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will take support calls and manage the ticket system, problem solve technical problems, provide Level 1 and 2 support to customers and proactively monitor and maintain their infrastructure. There is also plenty of opportunity to assist with projects as you grow.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have a year or more of face to face customer service experience or call centre experience
- Recently graduated from university or be highly certified with relevant certifications
- An exceptional communicator with high interpersonal skills
- Results driven
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Someone with great self initiative, high attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Fit in with our team values
- Enthusiastic and fun
- Can do attitude
- Unparalleled customer service
- Be passionate and excited about IT, the latest gadgets, put a smile on our clients face and love a problem solving challenge.
- Be able to work at our office in Dee Why and also from the Sydney CBD as we will be moving
As an added bonus it would be great if you also had the following technical skills, if not, we can support you in developing these:
- Windows and Mac
- G Suite and Office 365 Exchange
- Microsoft server and Azure
- Cyber security
- Networking, routing, switching and firewalls
- Ticketing systems
For more information please contact the team at Cox Purtell on 02 9220 3400 or hit the apply now button