Software Tester | QA | Quality Assurance Tester
Our client based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD are seeking a Software Tester
to join a team responsible for delivering market leading technology products.
The Software Tester role is responsible for creating, implementing, and performing testing in support of software test requirements. This includes both manual and automated testing, with a desire to rapidly grow automation test skills. The Software Tester develops, maintains, and enhances test inventory and infrastructure. This role will execute and report on tests conducted and manage resulting defects, regress systems under test, assist development with replicating and debugging problems, and develop new test solutions as needed.
Day to day responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyse requirements, use cases, design documents etc. in order to derive test scenarios, test cases, and test steps
- Analyse project documentation and prepare detailed test cases
Interface with both development and business partners in developing the test strategy for assigned projects
- Deliver clear test scripts to development team to provide validation expectations for performance
- Implement test scripts based on requirements created by the Business Analyst
Support Ad hoc tests without detailed documentation
- 3-4 + years as a tester/QA analyst – with exposure to Automation
- Experience across the SDLC and well versed in test methodologies
- Experience with programming languages like C#, C++ or Java
- Experience in developing test cases from requirements, test execution and defect management
- Experience with Hardware Systems testing a massive bonus but not essential
- Proficient in Automation regression tools like Ranorex, AutoIT
- Exposure to test Management tool like TestLink and CI tool Jenkins
- Defect management using JIRA
- Competent in creating automation framework for unit and functional testing
- Performance and security testing
- Good knowledge in SQL (queries)
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to be successful in this role, please apply ASAP to secure your interview slot today.