Public Sector and Government
Solutions Architect – 6 month contract, CBD location
- Facilitates the translation of the client’s business practices and processes into effective solution architectures to deliver client outcome and effective on-boarding and service delivery across all of our NSW Government channels.
- Based on a deep understanding of the clients mission, strategy and process and Service NSW capability, and based on expert-level knowledge of Solution Architecture principles and methods, lead the delivery of innovative and integrated client solutions across all service channels, thereby resolving complex challenges to balance capability, profitability and client requirements.
- Leads and/or actively participates in client meetings and workshops, and working with internal stakeholders to develop the client solution and transition roadmaps.
- Provide expert advice to the pre-sales team on all matters relating to end to end solution architecture.
- Facilitate strong client relationships and strong internal working relationships during the pre-sales and on-boarding process s to support collaboration, the exchange of information and effective risks and issues management.
- Implement risk management methodology in collaboration with key stakeholders to analyse potential impact on Service NSW and the client’s objectives.
- Researches industry best practices and provides advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise the client’s and Service NSW’s business outcomes.
- Act as an advocate for digital transformation and facilitates the development of client transformation journeys in accordance with client needs and a view to support NSW Government’s digital transformation strategy.