Student Services Coordinator
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Student Services Coordinator to build relationships with students, graduates, stakeholders across various businesses within Australia, to develop opportunities for graduates.
The main responsibility of this role is to ensure that this graduate scheme relayed to the student market, by liaising with stakeholders, assisting with the development of social media and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within marketing, have excellent relationship building skills and some exposure to events and marketing.
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for the Graduate Program
- Work closely with graduates on professional development, events and explore new ways to engage with students
- Attend student and graduate events, career fairs, information seminars and panel events to increase
- Maintain websites, take minutes, writing of reports and provide project support
- Use event software to co-ordinate all student events and workshops
- Coordinate email communications, invitations, event agendas and events surveys
- Degree ideally in Law but not essential
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exposure to social media and events coordination
- Proficiently in all MS Office packages
If you have the above skills, are enthusiastic, enjoy building relationships with various stakeholders and have had exposure to marketing and events, please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.