Cox Purtell is working with an industry leading global technology company undergoing an exciting stage of growth, seeking to add to their Sydney office. They are currently working with over 500 of the worlds leading brands including Fairfax Media, Coca-Cola, Crayola, and Dannon, to name a few. They are offering the exciting opportunity to join their vibrant Sydney team with a tight knit office culture.
This person will be a key team member, responsible for the direct client support of their initial technical issues. They will also be tasked with attending client visits with the Customer Success Manager to ensure the client has a full understanding of the platforms technical abilities. This will require a level-minded individual with a thorough understanding the software and the ability to read the code within it.
- Provide initial communication with customers seeking support via email and phone
- Work with developers who have implemented the software to provide support and technical guidance
- Gather troubleshooting details for issues encountered on customer websites and applications
- Identify common support issues and solutions
- Assist in account provisioning
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing support role
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical problems in a software environment
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
- Superior written and oral (English) communication skills
- Critical and creative thinking
- Passion for fast-paced problem solving
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.