Sync & Marketing Assistant
Are you a meticulous office administrator who can juggle multiple priorities? Great! Are you looking to kick-start your career with a music publishing company specialising in sync and licensing? Then please keep reading!
We are looking for an efficient office administrator to be trained up by our client in Sync & Licensing. The Sync & Marketing Assistant will manage all incoming licensing and copyright enquiries and work on exciting licensing projects!
This global music publishing company represents over 3 million songs by the greatest artists and songwriters and provides creative and sync licensing services across film and TV.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage general licensing and copyright enquiries and direct to relevant managers where appropriate.
- Plan, organise and manage creative licensing projects.
- Provide advice, quotations, negotiations, clearances, issuing and tracking agreements and contracts.
- Manage and maintain all digital / physical filing and databases.
- Attend client meetings and listening sessions when needed.
- Other general office administration as required.
- Prior experience in office administration and customer service. Degree in Music or Music Business is ideal.
- You keep up to date with the music industry, trends and attend concerts/gigs regularly.
- High attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn.
- Computer savvy including excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
The above sounds like you, then please apply now. For more information please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.