Based in the heart of Surry Hills, close to Central station, the client requires a Windows System Engineer to work on a mix of infrastructure projects and BAU support / maintenance.
Specifics of the project work include;
- Upgrading Exchange Server and Active Directory to 2016
- Upgrading email filter / antivirus software
- Analysis of requirements to replace Hyper-V servers
The BAU component of the work includes;
- Windows updates (WSUS)
- Daily backups
- Server maintenance / health checks
- GPO administration
- Software deployment and configuration
- Support desktops, laptops, tablets
This a very interesting and challenging role that requires expertise in Windows Server (2003-2016), AD, Exchange, Hyper-V & WSUS. The contract is scheduled for an initial 6 months, starting ASAP and has the potential to extend further.
The client is interviewing this week so please submit your application right away to secure your interview.