Talent Acquisition and HR Partner
Human Resources and Personnel
This unique blend of both HR and Talent Partner will see you being involved in internal recruitment across the whole company working closely with stakeholders in building strong relationships to support and maintain the growth within the business.
My client is looking for someone who is competent and confident in their experience and skills and will ideally also have experience in HR to provide support to the wider team as and when it is needed.
Duties within the role *(But not limited to)
- Work closely with internal / external stakeholders
- Manage internal recruitment process
- Provide advice around job design
- Advertise, manage applicants and coordinating interviews
- Conducting interviews and guiding/ coaching internal stakeholders
- Managing the offer process inline with company protocol
- Assist with HR related queries across the business
- Provide support and counsel as and when required
Skills and Experience
- Experience across high volume recruitment
- Exposure and experience within HR – Highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- High level communication skills both verbal and written
If you are an experience Talent Partner with HR experience and are looking for a FTC contract for 10-12 month to start immediately this could be the right role for you. Your role will see you working within a supportive team within a well known organisation based in Sydney CBD.
Please apply with your resume in Word.