Talent Acquisition Partner
Human Resources and Personnel
We are looking for an Talent Acquisition Partner to recruit the best talent across all functions for a global organisation. If you are an experienced recruiter, looking to further your career and work on exciting HR projects, this is the opportunity you are looking for!
To be successful, you will need to be professional and personable who builds strong rapport with stakeholders. You are self-motivated, adaptable and detail-oriented with the ability to project manage.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Identify and hire the best talent across all functions.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on briefing and sourcing strategies.
- Create and maintain talent pools across social media, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Execute onboarding process for all new starters.
- Work on exciting HR projects!
Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience in talent acquisition or recruitment.
- Degree qualified in human resources is highly desirable.
- Confident in managing end-to-end recruitment processes, recruiting across a broad range of positions/sectors.
- Strong relationship building skills and can get along with different personalities.
- Experience in using recruiting tools and systems.
If you are looking to further your career in recruitment / talent acquisition and want to work on exciting projects for a global organisation, then please apply now! For more information, please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.