Talent Acquisition Partner
Human Resources and Personnel
Do you see yourself as someone who is intuitive and enjoys finding the right people for the right role ?
Our client a highly regarded creative brand is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition partner to come and join their HR team and assist them in continuing to build the business.
This unique 6 month fixed term contract will see you being heavily involved in the full internal recruitment process everything from preparing adverts, sourcing candidates to managing the on-boarding process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and managing adverts through various recruitment tools
- Pre-screening candidates
- Source candidates- directly and via recruitment platforms
- Effectively manage end-to-end recruitment activities
- Coordinate and conduct internal interviews
- Reference taking
- Managing the full on-boarding process and candidate experience
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects around L&D and Recruitment internally
Skills and Experience:
- Able to work autonomously and self-motivated
- Experience and confident in the recruitment process (including interviews) – Essential
- Experience in using Recruitment / HRIS systems & Tools – Essential
- Friendly can do attitude
If you are available immediately and are looking to take on a 6 month fixed term contract which could potentially lead to a permanent opportunity. Keen to work within more of a creative/casual setting alongside a team within the HR space this contract could just be for you.
Experience within Talent Sourcing/ Acquisition is essential as you will need to confidentially be able to hit the ground running. Please apply with your resume in Word or contact either Amelia or Donna on 029 220 3400. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.