Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources and Personnel
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to take full ownership of the recruitment process to deliver high performing talent for a well-known global organisation.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, internal and external. The opportunity is initially an 18-month contract with possibility of going permanent.
If you are dynamic, strategic and autonomous, then apply now!
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle to deliver top-tier candidates aligned with business requirements.
- Partner with business leaders to understand recruitment needs and implement sourcing strategies.
- Utilise all sourcing channels to create and maintain talent pools and attract talent across LinkedIn, social media and job boards.
- Develop and report on key recruitment metrics and market trends.
- Lead the full on-boarding process to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate on ad-hoc projects around L&D and Recruitment internally.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a highly experienced talent acquisition leader who has worked in high volume, fast paced environments.
- Solid experience in talent acquisition or recruitment.
- Ability to recruit across a broad range of positions in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with the ability to build strong rapport with internal / external stakeholders.
- Highly confident in managing the full recruitment life-cycle.
- Computer savvy and highly competent with relevant recruiting systems and tools.
If you are looking to own the entire recruitment life-cycle within a global organisation, and you have solid experience in talent acquisition or internal recruitment, then please apply now! For more information, please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.