Admin and Secretarial
Cox Purtell are looking for experienced administrators to join our client’s innovative & outgoing team.
Working with a well-known Government Department based in the CBD. They are a dynamic team of skilled individuals who work cohesively and efficiently to achieve their goals.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide finance and admin support to the unit. It is critical to ensure the unit meets its financial obligations and supports the service level delivery for all asset services. You will be liaising with stakeholders, providing financial & administration support, office management skills are preferred. This role requires managing high volume workloads within tight deadlines, you must have excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
To be successfully considered, you must have the following skills.
- TRIM or SAP Experience
- Experience in a similar role (i.e. Office Management, PA or Senior Administration) is essential (minimum 18 months)
- Presentable & professional demeanour
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Time management & organisation skills
- Willingness to assist others
- An eye for detail
Our candidates are passionate and pro-active individuals looking to engage their next challenge, thriving in their roles and working efficiently to achieve their tasks.
If you are looking for an engaging position with varied day to day tasks, please apply with your CV in MS Word format, PDFs will not be accepted.