Admin and Secretarial
$50,000 – $55,000 + Super
Office “all-rounder” needed to join fast-paced and dynamic team! For this role you will need to be able to turn your hand to anything from customer service, administration to taking credit card payments.
You will have the autonomy to make this role your own and develop lasting relationships with customers. This company is an inspiring not-for-profit in which they provide support to people who have had life changing surgery.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Customer service; both face to face and over the phone
- Broad range of Administrative tasks
- Management of CRM system including data entry
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Ad-hoc tasks asked by the winder team
- Experience within customer service or administration is essential
- Experience with processing credit card payments is desired
- Ability to handle multiple task and to work under pressure
- A high level of customer service and administrative skills
- Proficient in all MS Office Packages
This role promotes and excellent work life balance with the core hours being Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm and Fridays 8am – 2pm. There off street parking available and is close to transport links.
If you are someone who thrives in a busy environment, who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and would like to work within the not-for-profit sector, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.