Team Assistant / Administration Assistant
Admin and Secretarial
Cox Purtell are searching for a bright, enthusiastic and switched-on Team Assistant.
Our client are a rapidly growing organisation, who are experts in their field. They reward hard work with a number of employee perks; they encourage a very collaborative and team building environment, with an open plan office structure and lots of learning & development programs. A warm and friendly office culture provides a strong basis for learning and opportunity!
The Team Assistant is a vital role ensuring that the office runs smoothly as well as providing support for the various client and stakeholder events that are held.
You will be assisting the EA with the on-boarding of new clients and management of client enquires, as a key contact point for clients and internal stakeholders you will be one of the first contacts for new clients.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast moving and dynamic environment and be pro-active in their duties, be flexible, results driven and demonstrate initiative.
- Ensure office space and meeting rooms are clean and tidy and well managed
- Stationery supplies, printer and equipment maintenance etc.
- Manage mail distribution for Sydney office
- Arrange couriers binding, copying etc.
- Greet guests in reception and direct to meeting rooms
- Complete on-boarding process for new clients and intermediaries
- Prepare and distribute client documentation
- Liaise between front and back office to ensure seamless transactions and client experience
- Contribute ideas to improving processes and efficiency
- Responsible for the regular kitchen cleaning, maintenance and re-stocking
- Ad-hoc duties as required
To be successfully considered, you must have:
- Demonstrated prior office experience in a reception or administration support position
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Bubbly, engaging and outgoing personality
- Excellent professional presentation
- Articulate communication styles, both written and verbal
If you are looking for your next step into the corporate world, please apply with your Microsoft Word format resume, please note that PDFs will not be accepted.