Admin and Secretarial
Are you a meticulous administrator or office assistant? Great! Are you looking to kick-start your career with growing financial services company? Then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Due to the continued growth of the company, we are looking for a proactive and dedicated Team Associate. In this role, you will assist with the day-to-day operations for the business, office and basic financial tasks.
This well-established independent company have been operating in funds management and collective investments for the past three years, providing tailored solutions for Australian and offshore clients. They have very recently moved into new offices in the heart of Sydney CBD with Harbour views!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative and office support to the Custody Manager and wider business.
- Manage the day-to-day management and maintenance of the office.
- Assist with financial tasks including reconciliations, payments, invoicing and collections.
- Prepare and reports to clients when required.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Prior experience in office administration and customer service. Interest in finance, accounting, or law is ideal.
- You are professional with strong communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
The above sounds like you, then please apply now. For more information please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.