Team Leader – Motor Claims
Your New Role
Our client is one of the world’s largest insurers and currently sourcing for a strong Motor Claims Team Leader. This firm are one of the best insurance companies to work for in Australia!
Responsible for the proactive day to day management of the motor claims team. Ensuring claims are handled productively in considering the cost, quality and timeliness components of claims whilst delivering excellent customer service!
Beyond this the company promote flexible working, wellness at work and there is great culture of proactive, supportive employees.
- Manage Motor Claims Team to achieve department expense budgets, key performance indicators and financial performance targets and budgets
- Communicate and maintain claims KPI’s, guidelines, recommend updates to process and procedure manuals
- Constant tracking and monitoring of team’s performance, including the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required or agreed
- Be aware of the team’s overall performance, as well as individual member performance, using claim data to identify and report on trends, areas of concern and any factor that may positively or negatively affect the claims
- Previous motor claims experience is essential, the ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role managing / mentoring staff or as a Senior Claims Consultant who is looking for a step up.