Team Leader-Service Centre Support
Call Centre and Customer Service
The service centre manages the end to end service request process from receipt of a service request through proposal, approval, delivery and invoicing whilst ensuring SLA and governance procedures are met.
As Team Leader you would be responsible for managing a small team of 4 and play a key role in the following;
. – Use good business judgement in prioritisation of service requests in line with business objectives and contractual commitments.
- Identify and leverage appropriately skilled resources for the completion of service request proposals and identifies any challenges with resource workforce per Business Unit (BU)/Service Provider Group (SPG).
- Builds effective linkages within the organisation, BU’s to drive standardisation
- Works with business stakeholders to scope and qualify new service requests, prepare proposals, and deliver solutions
-Implement and operates within best practice in terms of standards, process and end to end governance whilst establishing and ensuring appropriate Quality Assurance processes are maintained
- Facilitation and accountability of weekly landscape / governance discussion for senior management
. -Create, maintains and analyses service requests to drive ongoing improvement initiatives, trend, measure and financial accountability
- Accountable for all associated metrics and data quality, ensuring corrective actions are in place to secure 0% measurement and ensures ageing metrics are being reviewed, discussed and escalated
Successful candidates will have proven experience in a leadership role within a similar environment, ideally a high– level security department. Demonstrated success in the management and motivation of a service centre team, strong stakeholder engagement skills and exceptional communications skills will be essential. Formal qualifications are also preferred.
ONLY AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS will be considered due to the security clearance required. Please forward your resume in a WORD format, PDF’s will not be accepted.