Tech Support Analyst
<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”></span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>Our Sydney based client is currently seeking a Level 1 – 2 Technical Support Engineer with experience in Windows Servers & Desktops, Active Directory & TCP Networking protocols.
Working in a corporate business environment, the role will be varied and very challenging for the successful applicant.
A brief outline of the type of work included;
- Communicating with users via telephone and email to resolve level 1 – 2 technical issues
- Developing complex workarounds in addition to reproducing issues as needed in order to restore functionality on customer sites
- Configuring and troubleshooting Window Servers & Desktop environments associated to protocols
- Writing technical documents for the knowledge based in order to transfer knowledge
- Developing and maintaining a deep technical understanding of client products and the latest troubleshooting techniques
- Day to day administrative and user account management
- Experience working in a professional business environment
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Server & Desktop environments
- Solid experience in TCP/IP Networking
- Experience in software installations
- Experience with email account configuration
- Experience with conducting weekly backup checks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shows initiative and has a willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone with 3 years experience in the tech support arena to expand their skills and experience in a challenging and varied role. Apply right away to secure your interview.