Technical Business Analyst Enterprise Wide Solution Delivery
Effectively working as the 2IC to the Manager, Enterprise Architecture & Solution Delivery, the Technical Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for analysis and improvement of services to support the delivery of technical solutions across the organisation.
Key Aspects of the role will include the following;
– Develop business cases in consultation with clients to support systems development and
implementation including analysis of proposed cost benefits and the total cost of ownership
– Collaborate with managers and systems users to determine how systems modifications or
enhancements may meet their current and emerging needs
– Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business systems/processes across the organisation to identify areas for improvement.
– Contribute to the development of functional specifications/solution definitions to meet business requirements within agreed policies and standards.
– Perform business process mapping to define, capture and measure business rules, activities and requirements
– Prepare relevant material, documentation and support to external developers and end-users to facilitate effective solution identification and implementation.
– Facilitate knowledge transfer, mentoring and coaching of staff on the use of corporate systems, including content development for training courses to build the capacity of business users and technical staff in system use.
– Identify issues/risks for management and associated strategies to ensure resolution or mitigation
– Ensuring the accountability for quality analysis and documentation given this is the foundation for the success of future systems development
-Working on multiple projects concurrently given changing priorities, scope and deadlines
– Developing effective systems for Divisions in line with specified policies, procedures and
organisational objectives, given varying requirements and the need to integrate systems.
Successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following;
-Experience in developing process flow diagrams (UML), wireframes, user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, test cases and user documentation
– Experience in software development methodology and project management methodology
– Understanding of integration issues and impact of software development across different
– Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
Please forward a WORD version of your resume as PDF’s can not be processed