Technical Project Manager | Long Term Contract
Our technology focused financial client located in Sydney’s CBD is looking for a Sr. Project Manager with strong Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge and experience managing enterprise level migrations and systems integrations.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be leading teams in a matrix reporting, multi-vendor environment and managing critical systems migration and integration efforts. In this role, you will apply your extensive project management experience to ensure all projects are delivered on time and under budget in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements for Sr. Project Manager:
- Senior PM experience in O365 experience essential
- Senior PM experience in SharePoint migration experience essential
- Banking of FS experience preferred, or several years at a top tier firm in the last 5 years
- Knowledge and experience in using a Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Awareness and sound knowledge of Agile practises
- Must have prior Project Management experience with large, complex projects
- PMP certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required
- Prior experience leading system implementation and migration efforts highly preferred
- MS Project, MS Excel, and MS SharePoint experience required
If you think you have the skills and experience required, please apply now to be considered for this exciting new opportunity!