Technical Team Leader | Global firm | 140K
Your New Employer
Our client, a world leader in cutting edge digital security solutions is currently hiring for a Technical Leader to run a team of 40 technicians and mange the operations on two of their largest (multimillion ) government contracts.
This firm are global and a leader in their field. They have operations and contracts throughout the globe and offer a culture of innovation , thought leadership and aspiration.
- Manage 40 technicians ensuring the successful delivery of two of their largest projects
- Manage all technical training
- Expense , time sheet and Travel approval
- Overseeing and scheduling of all technical resources
- Provide support to Business Unit Director on any additional work/projects/sales that may present themselves
- Demonstratable leaderships skills and experience
- Experience on working with the technical delivery of high profile projects (ideally government)
- You must be open to travel , national and international
- High level experience with hardware troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in People Management or equivalent and/or Certificate 3 in Electronic/Electrical trade or higher (desirable)