Public Sector and Government
As the Technical Writer you will be responsible for the creation of new and reviewing of existing documents and materials to revive or improve new suitable materials for the target audience. You will work with the project team to gather information and document project strategy, roadmap, communications plan etc.
In order to be successful for this role you will have significant experience and exposure to information management methodologies and practices, application development concepts, data and system integration concepts, continuous data integration platforms, service orientated and wireless architecture.
You will also have extensive experience in producing suitable artefacts for demonstrations and workshops
- Proven working experience in technical writing of ICT documentation (infrastructure and software)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent interviewing, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with desirable experience in Requirements Management tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure, Intune: Cisco Guest Solutions
Demonstrated experience in the IT environment including the following:
- Gathering information from stakeholders to understand their needs and detailed requirements;
- Writing Business and Functional requirements specifications, Architecture diagrams and operational support material;
- Analysing and decomposing requirements artefacts and other material into functional requirements;
- Understanding of the SDLC and software development
Demonstrated success in stakeholder engagement and management including:
- Consultation and communication with a diverse group of stakeholders (including school students, staff and principals).
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications