Transport and Rail
The primary purpose of the Training Coordinator is to schedule training and assessment and manage associated records for all Technical and Safety training and competency activities for the department.
- Support the Senior Manager Organisational Capability, operating with a high degree of autonomy establishing operational priorities and deliver assigned projects within agreed time-frames.
- Plan training calendars and programs and ensure relevant information is available for and accessible to learners
- Co-ordinate the Worker assessment program to ensure workers are scheduled for assessments in line with the Competency Programs
- Ensure that training and assessment activities are scheduled in line with regulatory requirements and are compliant with national and state safety laws
- Manage Health & Safety and other training and competency records that will adequately document business activities and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of training records and comply with.
- Coordinate trainers, assessors and other resources required to deliver training programs in accordance with business group specifications, effectively balancing the competing demands for trainers with specific skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for developing people and a great deal of diversity. Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.