Training Manager- Customer Service
Education and Training
As part of the Organisational Development department, the Trainer will play an important role in the organisational reform program, delivering end-to-end capability development, and Organisational Development across the entire department. Specific aspects of this role include;
- Provide quality training and assessment services in specific areas for business groups to ensure that staff develop and maintain required competencies.
-Liaise with managers and other relevant stakeholders to provide information and advice on operational issues, to assist in the development of effective training packages that ensure the transfer of technical skills and competencies to staff in both on the job and off the job training.
- Assist with the evaluation of training and assessment services to ensure compliance with business group requirements, best practice training and adult learning principles, training policies and procedures, organisational and industry standards, and relevant legislation and regulations.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training materials and manuals, ensuring compliance with endorsed organisational and industry standards as well as relevant policies, procedures, legislation and regulations.
- Maintain training and assessment documentation, in accordance with appropriate records management systems and procedures and legislative requirements, to support accreditation.
- Participate in group discussion, contributing ideas for improving work practices, consistent with the organisation’s goal. to achieve a high standard of quality in every process, product and service.
- Comply with departmental information security guidelines, precedents and mechanisms and play an active role in protecting the information assets and intellectual property of the organisation.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills;
- Experience in the delivery of high quality vocational education/training (VET) and assessment services.
- Experience and proven ability to be flexible and deliver a diverse range of learning experiences
- Knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.·
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills and a strong customer focus.
- Demonstrated high level facilitation skills and the ability to keep a group engaged and interactive during the course of a workshop
- Experience providing coaching to individuals and groups either face to face or through a virtual environment.
- Demonstrated experience utilising technology to enhance learning outcomes and facilitate learning experiences.
Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and/or relevant operational experience/qualifications including Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and a current drivers licence’ will be essential.
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.