This is a highly regarded Federal Government department, where this unit revolves around the security laws for bankruptcy and personal property securities. They regard themselves as high quality service, with a professional and secure approach to their work.
This position is a 6 Month contract role for a qualified accountant within their Insolvency & Trustee Services Department. This is your opportunity to utilise your strong background in Trust accountancy and your excellent management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support for payment and invoice processing
- Production and analysis of relevant reports
- Management of team on aspects of performance including business, financial and people
- Data analysis for financial and operational performance
- Providing system support
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role, please demonstrate in your CV:
- Strong accountant experience, ideally within trust, funds or property areas
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven experience in a similar role
- For security clearance purposes, ONLY Australian citizens will be considered
To apply, please send your resume through in Microsoft Word format, PDFs will not be accepted.