Admin and Secretarial
Are you a switched on Typist who thrives in an high pressure environment? We are on the look for an experience Typist to join a close-knit team based in the Sydney Metropolitan. To be successful, the ideal candidate will have experience with Dictaphone typing and will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
This well-established Private Cardiology Practice strives to integrate innovation, collaboration, training and the recognition of staff contribution to deliver the very best in customer service.
This company promotes an excellent culture that has a real family feel. Everyone who works with in the business has been there for a number of years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Writing correspondence to patients
- Dictaphone typing
- Entering medical information such as patient records
- Obtaining test results from multiple departments
- Ensuring all information is correct before sending letters to patients
- Had exposure to Dictaphone
- Must have a typing speed of 65 wpm and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to use new systems with ease
- Have a high attention to detail and use initiative
This role would suit someone who enjoys methodical tasks and clear structure in their work. If you have the above skills, work well under-pressure, have Dictaphone typing skills and exposure to the medical industry, please apply now! For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.