Unit Pricing and Compliance Officer | Property Fund | 90K
Your New Role
Our client is a leading , agile , property fund manager who have a great reputation for investor relations and delivering solid returns to their clients.
They have been in operation for the last two decades and they have built superb relationships with their clients and continue to establishing new funds. They are lean in nature (approximately 12 in the business) but consistently out perform their competitors.
This is a great opportunity for a top tier candidate who is seeking a move to a business where you will work much closely with senior decision makers and have a real impact on the business.
Your Key Duties
- Liaising with the outsourced provider regarding new applications and transfer requests and all other unit registry issues
- Review investor communications
- Work closely with the compliance consultant ensuring all documentation adheres to the compliance framework
- Assisting with client and investor relations queries
- all other ad hoc duties
- Ideally exposure to unit pricing in a fund manager
- Superb communication skills – you will be interacting on a daily basis with representatives from key investors and investment managers
- Superb attention to detail