Web Content Developer
New Media and Internet
The WEB Content Developer, Social Media Ambassador, will be responsible for the development and implementation of the departments website and intranet, applying best practice standards. Other responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining and developing the social media presence
-Maintain, develop and/or update official web, intranet and social media systems, processes and policies.
- Maintain and update office systems, processes and policies.
- Key Challenges
–Working collaboratively with the communications team and provide constructive feedback on their work.
- Exercise judgement and initiative within a highly regulated environment as well as deal with continual and conflicting deadlines in a high -volume work environment.
-Keeping up to date with web and social media trends and technologies, developing skills in using new technologies.
- Appreciate the highly sensitive nature of information and the work done by this highly dynamic department
- Successful applicants will ideally have demonstrable experience in a similar role where they have developed the web and intranet strategy within a Corporate Function. Being able to liaise confidently with Internal and External stakeholders and manage projects with minimal supervision is essential.
- Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.