Workers Compensation Consultant | 140K + Super
Your New Employer
Our client , a ‘name’ Insurance Broker with a national presence is currently seeking a strong Workers Compensation Manager to spearhead a new position within the team.
This firm have a long standing reputation for treating their employees well and offer extremely generous benefits and having one of the best staff retention rates in the industry.
Your manager in this role , has a wealth of experience and will act as a great sounding board and mentor. This role involves interstate travel and acting as a genuine ambassador for the business.
- Workers Compensation claims management – end to end (most awards – not just NSW)
- Developing new lines of revenue for the Workers Compensation team (Approx 100K budget)
- Act as a Workers Compensation guru for the rest of the business
- Supervise two Account Executives
- Superb technical Workers Compensation Experience
- Ideally familiarity with all states schemes (not a deal breaker if you only have NSW)
- Credibility , integrity and an engaging personality
- Legal background compared