$110,000 – $120,000 + super
North Shore, NSW
Are you a qualified Accountant looking with experience worth within SME’s? Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in an environment where you can improve your skills and build relationships with stakeholders? Then this could be the right for you!
Our client a well-established school located on the North Shore is looking for a qualified Accountant to come and join a small team. This role is an “all-rounder” role and will see the ideal candidate doing everything from Financial management, analysis work to managing a staff member.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Manage the month end and OEY requirements
- Prepare monthly reports
- Contribute to the budgeting process
- Reconcile general ledger and intercompany accounts as well as forecast cashflow
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register, including stocktake, disposals and reconciliation to the general ledger
- Preparation of audit requirements documentation for the interim and final audits of the School and Foundation
- Preparation and generation of BAS, with sound knowledge of GST.
- Assist with the development of procedures and process improvement
- Must be CA or CPA qualified
- Must have experience working within an SME
- Advanced in excel
- Ability to be able to build relationships with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above skills have worked with SME’s before and enjoy building relationships, then please apply now. For more information please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.