Accounts Admin/ Invoicing Coordinator
Temp to Perm
$35.00 Per hour + Super
Our client is a consultancy business with a small, sociable team based near Sydney’s central station. The business is recruiting for a new position of an invoicing coordinator due to growth. The role will be temporary to start off with but could become permanent for the right candidate.
The main objective of the role will be to support the financial operations of the business by creating invoices and payment claims for their clients and contractors. High attention to detail is paramount as they have a complex monthly invoicing/billing system.
It will initially be working in their office for training which has a small team working in it currently (they are very cautious and taking social distancing measures seriously). After the training has been completed, there is the option for the suitable candidate to work from home on a part time basis with equipment being provided.
- Accounts Receivable duties to include client invoicing, assisting with debtor follow ups and data entry
- Generating daily reports
- Liaise with contractors and clients to accurately reconcile data
- Monitor project invoicing status and investigate discrepancies
- Assisting off-site contractors with reconciliations
- Filing and archiving
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Accounts Receivable /Accounts Admin experience
- High Attention to detail – testing will be undertaken in this area
- Full working rights (The role could ideally become permanent)
- Immediately Available to start!
- Analytical mindset, ability to investigate and problem solve
- Comfortable working quickly to deadlines
- Proactive, confident
- Experience in NetSuite desirable but not essential.
If you are immediately available and match the above criteria, please send me your CV today for immediate consideration!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.