Are you super passionate about financial reporting and data entry? Great! Are you wanting to further your career in bookkeeping with a growing national company?
We are looking for a meticulous and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to support the Finance team on all financial reporting and requirements. If you are highly motivated, naturally analytical who loves working in a fast-paced environment, then please apply now!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with full function of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare all financial reports, including; month-end, reconciliations, general ledgers, etc.
- Ensure monthly bank and card reconciliations are accurate and processed in a timely manner.
- Support the wider Finance team on other financial ad-hoc analysis and administrative tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping. Basic accounting knowledge is ideal.
- Skills in MYOB Accountright and project management systems preferred.
- You have meticulous organisation and time management skills. You thrive in fast-paced environments!
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Naturally analytical who can work autonomously.
So, what are you waiting for? If the above sounds like you, then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.