- Accounts Officer (Permanent)
- North Sydney $65K plus superannuation
- Friendly, energetic and thriving environment
This successful and thriving company within the Insurance industry with a friendly and energetic culture is looking for an experienced Accounts Officer with strong bookkeeping skills and high attention to detail to contribute to the success of their team and business goals.
- Preparation & receipting of all premiums received
- Preparation & receipting of all premium refunds
- Preparation & receipting of all Authorised Representative payments (Inward & Outward).
- Overseeing unallocated cash levels; liaise with branches to reduce total amount.
- Liaison with branches to reduce outstanding premium payments.
- Assist with daily trust bank account reconciliation.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in an accounts based role ideally within in the general insurance industry or financial services;
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, written and PC skills (incl. MS Excel & Word);
- A mature person with strong bookkeeping experience and qualifications is preferred
- You will also be a well organised and highly motivated individual.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please don’t delay, apply online ideally with a WORD format CV or call Monique on 92203400 for more information. As this role is permanent opportunity and our client is not in a position to sponsor, this role is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.