Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Supervisor
Do you have extensive experience in managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes? Great! Are you a natural process-improver who loves to work smarter? Even better!
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Supervisor to manage our clients receivables and payables ledgers and databases.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage all activities in accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Ensure timely and accurate collections and cash collection targets.
- Lead and develop the shared services team.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Manage escalated and operational issues in an efficient manner.
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial reports.
- 3+ years’ experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Experience in leading, managing and developing a team.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and love meeting deadlines.
- You have a high level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You are technically savvy. Experience in SAP ideal but not essential.
So, what are you waiting for? If the above sounds like you, then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Kytic on (02) 9220 3400.