Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a range of clerical and administrative tasks to support the operation of organisations.
* Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, to support the effective operation of the team/unit
* Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
* Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services
* Respond to enquiries, and escalate and redirect issues as required
* Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
* Delivering multiple administrative support activities and services in line with agreed standards, timeframes and milestones, given tight timeframes and the need to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
If you are immediately available, accessible to Wollongong and have the required skills and experience, please apply ASAP to be considered.