Assistant Centre Admin Support Officer
Public Sector and Government
The Administrative Officer provides a broad range of administrative services and leverages extensive business unit knowledge to support the unit’s program of work and facilitate the delivery of business operations. Key accountabilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit. Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues. Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency,
- cost management and service delivery. Key challenges;
- Delivering quality administrative services and negotiating workable timeframes, given competing client demands and priorities, the need to address unforeseen issues, the high volume of work and the need to work independently.
- Assist Rosters with scanning of documents, EDRMS (Trim) of documents and filing of documents
Position will be located near the Centre and there is a low possibility of inmate contact under officers’ supervision.
The position is Monday to Friday and the hours required are from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in this role please apply immediately for consideration