Assistant Program Officer
The Assistant Program Officer supports the Councils to protect the health and safety of the public through the regulation of health practitioners in NSW.
- Identifying complaints and restrictions and assessing the associated risk
- Managing a caseload of complaints of health practitioners
- Draft written correspondence in the form of reports and briefs for assessment
- Maintaining the database and records management system
- Respond to telephone enquiries and correspondence from stakeholders
- Experience in drafting correspondence, reports and minutes.
- Prior experience in a regulatory or a complaints management environment
- Recent TRIM experience very preferable
- Previous experience working in a regulatory environment will be advantageous
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.