Assistant Program Officer
The Assistant Program Officer will be managing a caseload of health practitioners whose professional performance or professional conduct may be unsatisfactory or whose health may be impaired.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Identifying serious complaints and assessing the risk
- Manage a caseload of complaints of health practitioners
- Draft written correspondence in the form of reports and briefs for assessment
- Scheduling and supporting meetings, interviews, assessments and hearings
- Respond to telephone enquiries and correspondence from stakeholders
- High level of confidentiality and privacy
- Administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment
- General understanding of legislative frameworks and their application.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.