Business Analyst – Assurance ( NON – IT)
The Business Analyst – Assurance is responsible for analysing, monitoring and implementing quality assurance processes and service delivery data trends to improve governance, compliance and effectiveness of two major state government departments Shared Service in accordance with Service Partnership Agreements (SPAs), policy, procedures and standards.
(1) Develop, Analyse, review and maintain policies, procedures and systems that support strategic direction of the business
(2) Assist with internal and external audits, recommendations/action plan management.
(3) Maintenance of two state departments Shared Services Risk Register and Risk Management Framework.
(4) Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
(5) Analysis of high quality data in the key metrics (KPIs), advice on issues within the business.
(6) Continuous improvement activities within the team through appropriate change management activities.
(7) Assist in the preparation and presentation of solution concepts and description.
If this is you apply immediately with Cv’s in word.doc for “CP’s Government Team” consultant to reach out to you for a detail role discussion.