Cantonese Speaking Social Media Coordinator
Part Time Customer Services/Social Media Coordinator
Native Cantonese speaking – Essential
Temporary On-Going Position
Working from Home, 1-2 hours Per Day
$35.00 per hour + Super
This unique opportunity is suited to candidates that are looking for an extra job to fit in around their other commitments. It will be working for 1-2 hours per day, to suit you and your schedule, in your own home!
You will be a people focused customer services professional who has a flair and a passion for social media. As you will be working with an international market, being a fluent, native Cantonese speaker is essential. You must have a cultural link to Hong Kong to be suitable for this position.
The role requires someone to work 1-2 hours per day, 5 days a week from home with some additional, paid reporting time on top of this on a monthly rolling basis.
- Assist customers across social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Manage inbound conversations via social media
- Work with strategists, analysts and customer teams to plan, forecast, and report
- Collect and analyse information from multiple data sources
- Download data reports that chart customer KPIs
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Native Cantonese speaking – Essential
- Must be able to commit to working a minimum of 1 hour per day, 5 days a week, from home.
- Marketing/Social media experience
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong customer services and people skills
- Ability to assess, analyse and resolve problems
- Prior experience in Customer Support, Marketing or Social Media
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work an extra 1-2 hours per day from the comfort of your own home. If you have a background in customer services, marketing or social media, then this could be the role for you!
Please send us your CV today in Word format for immediate consideration.