Change Manager – Health sector
Our client is looking for a talented change professional with a strong communications background to support the delivery of communications and change for large scale IT programs across the NSW Health sector.
- Manage and drive the change management strategies and activities. This includes ensuring effective engagement with a range of stakeholders
- Provide strategic advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed strategy and solutions.
- Manage relevant program/project management responsibilities, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, communication and meeting reporting requirements.
- Lead and manage high-performing change resources
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation, reporting and improvement
- Lead the sharing of lessons learned related to change and best practice change practices and processes.
- Extensive experience in change management and applying change management methodologies, including a record of achievement in successfully implementing complex healthcare or service programs
- Extensive experience managing and overseeing complex aspects of program and/or project management
- Proven experience in leading, managing, and mentoring high-performing teams.
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret highly complex information
If you have the required skills and experience please apply ASAP with your resume in Word format to be considered