Public Sector and Government
The Change Manager will be accountable for managing all change management activities for one of the four HR work-streams (workforce planning / organisation management / recruitment / onboarding) as well as supporting the implementation of talent management and performance development.
The role will also support the Human Centred Design (HCD) approach that the HCM Program has adopted to redesign the experience for both internal and external customers
- Form close working relationships with all work-stream delivery team members across Business Implementation and Technology to deliver the new HCM processes, systems, and capabilities,
- Support change management activities required to establish and sustain the new talent management practices enabled by SuccessFactors,
- Lead and develop work-stream impact assessments and develop the business transition strategies and plans relating to the business model, business process, organisational roles and system related changes,
- Collaborate closely with the Communications Manager to develop, draft and deliver agreed communications that support change activities and functionality,
- Collaborate closely with the Training Manager to develop and execute all HCM training, as well as developing, planning and implementing ‘School Centric Testing’,
- Assess, identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation plans and implement actions to support all Change Readiness and Go-Live requirements,
- Provide weekly work-stream status reports,
- Delivering a ‘fit-for-purpose’ change approach for the work-stream within agreed timelines and budget,
- Communicating with business stakeholders to gain and maintain support for the work-stream and to encourage constructive input and continual feedback,
- Designing and implementing a work-stream change approach which delivers the successful transition of a workforce to Employee & Manager Self-Service, and,
- Monitoring and adapting strategies and activities to ensure acceptance and adoption of the solution and successful delivery.
- 6+ years’ experience managing business transformational change in large-scale matrix organisations,
- Delivery experience of large-scale enterprise solutions in a complex and challenging environments,
- Experience in designing and delivering a business change framework across a diverse stakeholder group,
- In-depth experience of delivering business change, with demonstrated strength in working with business implementation and technical partners to understand the change being introduced, and in response formulate an appropriate change approach and plan,
- Experience working with business process and architecture streams to help shape an optimal experience for customers while significantly uplifting the experience and reducing pain points,
- Experience in participating in Customer Journey Maps,
- Experience on a HCM transformation program.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply immediately