Clerical and Administrative Officer
Public Sector and Government
Perform the duties of the role with professionalism, objectivity and integrity to the standard outlined in this Role Description and determined in the performance review process.
* Respond/Attend to telephone and counter enquiries from clients.
* Inform clients about services, entitlements to financial support and counselling, and the process involved in making a claim.
* Perform clerical tasks such as word processing, data entry, preparation of standard correspondence, mail as well as maintaining electronic and file records.
* Maintaining accuracy and high standard of work in compliance with service standards.
* Assisting clients on a wide range of matters whilst managing challenging behaviours and client expectation.
* Be flexible and work cooperatively to provide transactional functions across a range of administrative, accounting, telephone and counter activities based on the needs of the business centre.