The QLD department is transitioning to a new Data Warehouse platform and requires a suitably skilled resource in Cognos to assist the Operational Business Intelligence & Planning Unit to deliver project outcomes within the Cognos reporting system.
All development is required to be within best practices standards to facilitate transfer to the new platform.
Experience with SQL, TOAD, Cognos Transformer and Framework Manager are mandatory.
The resource will be required to commence in early September 2019.
The resource will report to Director Operations; Business Intelligence and Planning.
The resource will be require to deliver the following:
- Development of dashboards within Cognos to visually display key performance data;
- Development of front pages within Cognos to enable easy access to reports and information;
- Development of tailored performance reports; and
Development of documentation, including architectural diagrams, design documents, project quality plans, process mapping and procedures on activities undertaken.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, TOAD, Cognos Transformer and Framework Manager;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coordinate and implement complex data design, collection, interpretation, analysis and practical reporting solutions using business intelligence systems (i.e. Dashboards) in a complex environment;
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with proven ability to develop organisational reporting.
If this is you, have 100% valid visa to work in Australia.
Please apply immediately with your up-to-date CV in word.doc All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion.