My client is looking for an an experienced Communications Officer to lead the development and implementation of communication plans for strategic projects.
* Analyse the communications needs of the Project and develop & implement and maintain communications strategies
* Draft/prepare presentations and other communications for the Directorate Executive
* Ability to assess current gaps across the Projects communication strategies and practices
* Develop and maintain communications plans and strategic relationships
* Leads the development, oversight and implementation of Strategic communications across all stakeholders.
* Assist with production of reports, presentations, and other communications materials
* Organise and Manage Stakeholder meetings and PCG Meetings.
* Maintain Stakeholder Management Plan and its implementation
* Assist in the development the product lifecycle processes for the project, including product research, market research, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
* Integrate usability studies, research and analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
* Assist in developing user stories, sprint planning, and other disciplines to help your team iteratively deliver great software
If you are immediately available, accessible to Parramatta and feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply ASAP to be considered.