Education and Training
- State of the art CBD Offices
- Critical leadership position
- $150-175,000 + Super
About the role
Create and champion compliance and governance standards across the organisation ensuring an ethical, lawful and efficient preservation of the organisations academic integrity.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Career development role
- Work with an entrepreneurial Board and Leadership
This national and international educational success story combines high academic standards and entrepreneurial spirit to deliver some of Number 1 rated postgraduate programs in Australia.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and embed robust control systems suitable to meet regulatory requirements
- Evaluate policies & procedures to identify risk
- Work with leadership on new programs from a risk perspective
- Reporting for internal purposes and external regulatory bodies
- Support staff through training and advice on risk and compliance
Skills & experience
- Experience driving Compliance in an Academic/TEQSA setting
- Strong knowledge of (education) Industry’s standards and regulations (TEQSA)
- Proven leadership across a diverse range of levels and people
To be considered for this position, please apply now.